Nordenfjeldske Kunstindustrimuseum - museum in Trondheim, Norway, founded in 1893. The museum has collections of old and new handicrafts, of which about 15% are exhibited in the premises of the museum in Munkegat. The museum is part of the Sør Trendelag Museums.
The vision of the museum is that "Nordenfjeldske Kunstindustrimuseum should be a living museum that places Norwegian and Scandinavian crafts in an international context".
The museum building, located in Munkegat, near Nidaros Cathedral, was built in 1968 to a design by Hermann Craig's architectural bureau.
The museum is located on three floors, the ground floor of which is dedicated to historical and style collections. Silver from the 16th-17th centuries and Norwegian glass from the 1700s. In 1907, the Belgian architect Henri van der Velde designed the interior for the museum, which today forms the basis of a rich Art Nouveau exhibition. The modern collection includes Scandinavian design from 1950-1965, a collection of jewellery as well as over 20 Hannah Ryggen rugs.