Hedvig Eleonora Church (Swedish: Hedvig Eleonora kyrka) is a church in central Stockholm, Sweden. Its located at Östermalm and belongs to the Church of Sweden and is parish church for Hedvig Eleonora Parish in the Diocese of Stockholm.
The church was consecrated on 21 August 1737 and is named after the Swedish Queen Hedvig Eleonora (1636–1715), wife of King Charles X of Sweden. Hedvig Eleonora Church is an octagonal church.
The church is one of Stockholm's most popular for weddings, christenings and funerals.