Disagården, an open-air museum in Gamla Uppsala outside Uppsala in Uppsala County (Uppland). The object belongs to the Uppland Museum and consists of houses from the 1500s, 1600s, 1700s and 1800s, which together give an idea of what a mountain village might have looked like in the mid-1800s. The buildings come from different parts of Uppland and were moved to Disagorden. The open-air museum is open in the summer.
Disagården was opened in 1931 and managed by the Disa Foundation until 1970, when it was dissolved and the open-air museum was given to the Uppland Museum. The leading organizations in the Disa Foundation were the Uppland Antiquities Association, now the Uppland Antiquities Association and the Hometown Association, and the Uppland Nation.