St Clemens is a church building (ruins) in Visby in the Diocese of Gotland.
St. Clemens is one of the oldest churches in Visby. Probably the oldest parts were built around the same time as St. Hans, around 1060, when the city was divided into two parishes. St. Clement was the parish church for the Goths in the northern urban district, St. Clement's Parish.
The fact that the church was to be built for the Danes has no basis. The Goths had more cultural impulses from the continent (where St. Clemens is a sea saint suitable for sea Goths) than from Denmark (which had little significance for Gothsland).