The Botaniska trädgården (English: Botanical Garden) is a botanical garden in the centre of Lund, Sweden, open to the public daily and free of charge. On an area of 8 hectares, 7000 plant species grow, 200 of which are found in greenhouses representing nine different climatic zones. It is owned and operated by the University of Lund. Its international identification code is LD.
The University Garden has existed since 1690, at that time in front of the current building of Lund University. In the 1860s the garden outgrew the square and in 1862 it was moved to its present location along the Ostra Vallgatan. This time Jacob Georg Agard designed drawings of the garden and greenhouses. In 1974, the garden was named a national historical landmark.