The Admiralty Bell Tower was built around 1699 and was originally a bell at the Karlskrona shipyard, designed to increase the efficiency of the shipyard by indicating the working hours.
The bell tower is located in the centre of Admiralty Park on a slope where it was once planned to build a stone church that would replace the wooden church of Karlskrona of the Admiralty Parish, the Admiralty Church. The church was never finished, and the wooden church instead became a permanent church of the county.
In 1856 it was reconstructed externally when the bell tower received corner chains, moldings and crescent-shaped windows. Only in 1909 the bell tower was used as a bell tower of the Admiralty Church.