The Admiralty Church in Karlskrona is a church in Karlskrona, Sweden. The church is also known as Ulrica Pia in honour of Queen Ulrike Eleonora of Denmark, wife of King Charles XI of Sweden ("pia" is a female form of Latin "pius", which means "pious").
The church belongs to the Royal Admiralty Parish of Karlskrona and is located near the shipyard of the Karlskrona naval base. It is located near Vallgatan in the southeast of the island of Trosso on the Karlskrona archipelago.
The church was consecrated in 1685. It is completely made of wood. Originally it could accommodate 4000 people, which made it the largest wooden church in Sweden. The interior is light blue, while the exterior is in the traditional Falu red. Its shape is a square Greek cross, each cross is 20 meters (66 feet) long. In front of the main entrance there is a wooden figure of Rosenbom.
The church was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1998 as part of the Karlskrona naval base.